1. 1. Admin/Moderator's word is law. Admins reserve the right to enforce rules as they see fit. Attempting to bend any of the rules in place is NOT allowed and can result in an immediate ban.
2. Offensive names/language will NOT be tolerated. Cursing Is 100% acceptable, racist/sexist/homophobic/unlawful/etc names and language are not. Admins reserve the right to step-in and stop a conversation they find inappropriate or makes them uncomfortable.
3. Cyberbullying is a real issue, and it will also not be tolerated. We’re all gamers here, don’t be an asshole. Dox'ing or looking up players personal profiles and bringing it in game or in private message without their permission will result in a ban. This includes if they have their social media accounts easily accessible. Repeatedly asking for IRL information also falls under this rule.
4. All admin issues/requests are required to first be posted in #admin-help. DO NOT privately message an admin for help unless they have asked you to or messaged you first. If you need to speak privately with an admin, make a vague post in #admin-help (eg. "@Admin I need help").
5. The admins here are not out to get you (any player who has been here for a decent length of time can tell you that), and there will be absolutely no admin abuse tolerated. Any issues with the admin team or any judgment call can be directed to #admin-help OR DM @Psychopation on Discord and I will address it from there. As such, there is to be NO public slander or verbal attacks on the admin team. Gaslighting the server to attempt to force a decision in your favor will result in an immediate ban with NO exceptions.
PVP Cluster Rules
1. Cheating of any kind is not allowed and will result in an immediate ban. This is including, but not limited to, aimbot, ESP, .ini adjustments for PVP advantage (this includes removing ground clutter), hacking, exploiting, and meshing.
2. Excessive griefing is unnecessary and against the spirit of our cluster, however, it is not against the rules. Repeated complaints about a large tribe wiping bobs will be dealt with accordingly.
3. Admins are not your servants and this game can be buggy. Admins will not replace items lost to you being "arked" except in extreme situations with proper evidence. If your body/bag/dino falls through the mesh, an admin may feel inclined to assist you in retrieving it. This is a courtesy, NOT a duty.
4. You are NOT allowed to block access to Obelisks, Spawn Points, Wyvern scars, Rock Drake or Magmasaur egg spawns, or Aberration entrances on Valguero. You may build in artifact caves now, but ONE tribe is limited to ONE artifact cave across the cluster, so choose wisely.
5. You are allowed to cage a player for up to 4 hours. After which you need to kill or release them. You may only cage a player once every 24 hours. If you cage DURING a raid, you can keep them caged until after.
6. The use of unintended building mechanics during a raid is not allowed. This includes hatch frame quetz's and other platform building mechanics that fully prevent your dino from being shot by turrets or damaged by normal means. Rafts, boats, and skiffs are included in this.
7. Tribe names must be the same across the cluster, and changing tribe names to avoid being caught and/or to get around the raid cooldown will result in a ban.
8. When admins are online on a PvP server, it is to help someone or to work on event-related content. DO NOT attempt to PvP them outside of event activities.
1. Griefing is unnecessary and is against the spirit of our cluster. This is PvE, don't be a dick. This includes interrupting tames/drops/missions, building on resource-heavy areas specifically to stop the spawns, and dropping wild dinos on other bases.
2. If you are caught attempting to mate your Dinos with another tribe’s stud male without their consent, there WILL be severe punishment. Don’t steal from someone else’s hard work, instead perhaps offer a trade (I don’t remember if this is actually possible still, but it is a rule that will be strictly enforced if so).
3. You are NOT allowed to block access to Artifacts, Obelisks, Spawn Points, Wyvern scars, Rock Drake or Magmasaur egg spawns, or Aberration entrances on Valguero. **You are welcome to build on or around these, but they must remain accessible, Obelisks must have enough space to start boss fights.** You are able to build in Mission Zones on Genesis, but you MUST confirm that your build does not block the ability to complete missions, admins may demo part of your base without warning depending on the circumstance if a mission cannot be completed.
4. You may have a maximum of two bases per map. (Teleporters, smithing huts, and other small buildings do not count)
5. Admins are not your servants and this game can be buggy. Admins will not replace items lost to you being "arked" except in extreme situations with proper evidence. If your body/bag/dino falls through the mesh, an admin may feel inclined to assist you in retrieving it. This is a courtesy, NOT a duty.