1. Offensive names/language will NOT be tolerated. Cursing Is 100% acceptable, racist/sexist//homophobic/unlawful/etc names are not.
2. Cyberbullying is a real issue, and it will also not be tolerated. We’re all gamers here, don’t be an asshole.
3. Cheating, hacking, using PvP exploits, adjusting .ini files for PvP advantage (this includes, but is not limited to, removing key graphical components), whatever you want to call it to justify using it. Not allowed. You WILL be banned without exception. And depending on the severity/type of cheating, your tribe may be admin wiped or banned as well. Meshing falls under the "cheating" rule.
4. After you stop raiding a tribe for more than 1 hour, regardless of the reason (finished, failed, ran out of resources, etc), you now have a raid cooldown on that tribe, you may not attempt another raid on them for 48 hours.
5. Give new players a chance to build, big built up tribes griefing newbies will be contacted by admins to discuss whether further action must be taken.
6. Shit happens, this game is glitchy. In 99% of cases, dinos or items lost to you being “arked” will not be replaced. We do encourage you to ask us though, as depending on the situation, we may find it appropriate to help.
7. You are allowed to cage someone for up to 48 hours, after that point, you need to release or kill them. The exception is if you are raiding them, you may leave them caged until 48 hours after you finish the raid.
8. You are NOT allowed to block access to Obelisks, Artifacts, Spawn Points, Wyvern scars, or Aberration entrances on Valg
9. The use of unintended building mechanics raid method utilizing foundations, pillars, ramps, walls, & ceilings to build tunnels and enclosed pathways into enemy bases bypassing enemy defenses with the intent of destroying them from close proximity is not allowed. Clarification: This Rule DOES NOT apply to platform saddle creatures or to rafts & motorboats.
10. 10. Admin tribe Aasimar is off-limits. They will not raid you, so please leave them be, as they have enough to deal with. Some admin bases will double as hubs for players to be able to meet up safely.
This cluster was started out of the desire for transparent admins and the dislike for insane try-hard PvPers. We come from a cluster where both of these were a serious problem and multiple of us had well over 1000-2000 hours in the said cluster and left due to these issues. Admin commands will be logged publicly so that you can always see what the admins are up to and you can know in peace that they are not giving or gaining an unfair advantage. They will also make it known in global chat that they will be using commands to hopefully increase the transparency and trust between our players and the admin team. To further assist in this, I personally will not be a part of any tribe, nor will I have tribemates, I hope this will help you to feel safe knowing I will not give out information on your base, should I need to be there for any reason. As for PvP, it is welcomed and ALWAYS encouraged. However, there are try-hards who like to hop around unofficial clusters to go wipe the alpha tribe (if there is one) or sometimes take it a step further and wipe the entire cluster because they’re bored. We find these people to be detrimental to the community, and as such, we may have a discussion with you if you are that kind of person and if this is the right place for you. I want to be clear, beating/wiping the alpha tribe to take their place is 100% allowed and encouraged, wiping them and then leaving for the next cluster is not.